What can you do immediately?
- Register for the Spring Into Action event on May 5
- Donate (individually or as a group) to fund our efforts
- Distribute a printed petition to neighbors, friends and supporters or ask them to sign the online petition
- Write letters to the Fairfax County Board of Zoning Appeal (BZA)
- Write letters to Northwestern Mutual
Download these files:
How can you get involved with Rescue Reston?
- Assist with petition drives in the community
- Put door hangers on every home in Reston
- Move banner signs around Reston
- Assist with setting up and taking down events
- Identify key points of contact (POC) within our community that can help us spearhead any specific activities and spread the word on our efforts
- Schedule meetings between Rescue Reston and community cluster leaders
- Assist with getting outreach packages prepared for each activity or event
- Organize a group of friends and neighbors to carpool to the BZA Hearing on September 25
« previous pageAbout
Why Was Rescue Reston Formed? Rescue Reston is a grass-roots organization comprising comm...
next page »News/Media
Rescue Reston's David Stroh and Connie Hartke Appear on RESTON IMPACT Rescue Reston Board...